Our 2019 team jersey is now available to purchase.
We are on the lookout for a talented, dedicated video editor to join the growing CRG family! Our primary goal is to transform our social media presence by producing a variety of video content to highlight the talent of our rosters. As a video editor you will therefore be responsible for collating clips from our players to create a variety of projects from montages to advertisements to be displayed across our social media accounts and YouTube channel.
- Collate and edit clips to produce video content.
- Work closely with management and our design team to execute a creative vision.
- Collaborate with our players and staff to co-ordinate footage capture for current and future projects.
- Work to specified deadlines to ensure content is released on time.
- The opportunity to work within an ambitious, professional esports company to gain knowledge about the inner workings of an organisation.
- The chance to collaborate with and learn from our talented creative team.
- Free organisation apparel.
- Free graphical work from our design team.
- Sponsor perks and discounts.
- All applicants are required to work on UK/EU time zones.
- This role is on a voluntary basis and is a remote job role.
- Strong English skills are a must.
- To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and a showreel/portfolio to , using the subject line 'Video Editor' in your application.