Our 2019 team jersey is now available to purchase.
Junior Graphic Designer.
We are on the lookout for a talented, dedicated graphic designer to join the CRG family! You will be responsible for assisting our current creative team with their growing workload by producing designs for a variety of projects from social media graphics to video assets.
- Produce high quality designs which adhere to our current brand aesthetic.
- Work closely with management and our design team to execute a creative vision.
- Collaborate with our players to enhance their social media profiles.
- Work to specified deadlines to ensure content is released on time.
- Excellent visual skills with an eye for detail.
- A strong understanding of the use of shape, colour and typography in design.
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- The opportunity to work within an ambitious, professional esports company to gain knowledge about the inner workings of an organisation.
- The chance to collaborate with and learn from our talented creative team.
- Free organisation apparel.
- Sponsor perks and discounts.
- Although this is a remote position, all applicants are required to work on UK/EU time zones.
- Strong English skills are a must.
- To apply, please send a link to your portfolio, CV, and cover letter to , using the subject line 'Junior Graphic Designer' in your application.